I was born in Alonstequi, a province of Biscay. I was bought up in a nuns college and I then had to immigrate to Switzerland when I was 18. At...
Spanish Language Blog
We want to hire 3-4 Spanish teachers in our office in Bilbao...
I was born in Madrid and my passion for languages came at a young age. While I was studying English Studies, I had to emigrate to Switzerland, where I started...
Firstly, I would like to say that I loved the course and I think that it is really useful for anybody thinking of dedicating themselves to the teaching of ELE...
- Delicious pintxos for students of our Spanish course
- Specialised Spanish language and culinary course in Barcelona and Bilbao
- Welcome to April at Instituto Hemingway! What do we have in store for you this month?
- FREE trip to the must see Puente Colgante Thursday 23rd March
- International wine tasting in Bilbao with our Spanish courses
- Students of our Spanish courses enjoy a FREE trip to Bilbao's Maritime Museum
Enter username and password