I was born in Alonstequi, a province of Biscay. I was bought up in a nuns college and I then had to immigrate to Switzerland when I was 18. At...
Spanish Language Blog
My name is María del Carmen, a native Spaniard, resident in Ireland for approximately a year. ...
I am called Sabina Egil Alvarez, what I study has nothing to do with teaching Spanish. I started doing private classes, with the support of curricular programmes and teaching materials....
My name is Eduardo Fernández and I am a Tourism student at the University of Cordoba currently living in Krakow thanks to the Erasmus+ grant....
- Delicious pintxos for students of our Spanish course
- FREE trip to the must see Puente Colgante Thursday 23rd March
- International wine tasting in Bilbao with our Spanish courses
- Students of our Spanish courses enjoy a FREE trip to Bilbao's Maritime Museum
- Instituto Hemingway birthday party tonight!
- A great visit to the Basque Museum with students of our Spanish courses
Enter username and password