White wine tasting session with our Spanish students: 7th February 2017
On February 7th at 19:00 we have organised a wine tasting session for all of our students of the Spanish course, teachers and friends that would like to join.
If you are visiting Bilbao as a tourist, you can contact us and you can reserve a place so that you can get to know more things about wine.
On this occasion we will be tasting white wines. Three white wines from different areas and different varieties of grape.
These are the wines that we will be tasting:
- Vega Medina. D.O. Rioja 100% made from the Viura grape. A transparent and fruity wine which is very characteristic of the white wines from the Rioja region.
- Castell del Remel. Gotim White. D, O Costers del Segre. A fantastic wine from this emblematic winery. From the Sauvignon Blac and Macabeu varieties. Fermented in the cold.
- Requevale. D.O Alentejo. A Portuguese wine from the Fernao Pires variety. Arinto and Rouperio.
During the session we will learn the best techniques for tasting wine, how to serve wine, cups to use, how to taste it and all the key Spanish words that go with learning about wine. It is a cultural activity that is directed, especially, towards our students of the Spanish course and towards our ELE students.
- 23rd April: International Book Day
- Spanish courses and surf lessons this Summer
- Bullfighting Festival and Spanish courses in BIlbao
- Semana Santa and Basque Fest in Bilbao: the perfect addition to your Spanish course
- Wine tasting session in Bilbao with Spanish courses: 25th April 2017
- Why you should learn Spanish
Enter username and password