Cultural and leisure activities for the month of May
We have already prepared our cultural and leisure activities for the month of May 2017.
All of the activities are free for students of our Spanish course and are a good opportunity to put into practice your language skills and to get to know more about Bilbao. Thus we encourage you to come to Bilbao and take one of our Spanish courses. This month we will have a wine tasting session, visits to the cities main museums, including the world famous Guggenheim, the Fine Arts Museum and the Reproductions Museum. Also, we have organised cultural meetings, one of which will allow us to meet and female bullfighter who will tell us all about her professional experience and aspirations.
Also we will have some excursions to local towns and famous sites. We will go to Guernica, where we will visit the meetinghouse and the towns famous, symbolic tree. We will go up the funicular to mount Artxanda, to discover the best views of the city and we will also see a small film series.
Each Friday, at 20:30, we will meet to do a pintxos tour and enjoy the gastronomy of Bilbao. It is also a great opportunity for the teachers and students to get to know each other better.
We look forward to enjoying May with you!
- Cultural and leisure activities for Spanish students in Bilbao: July 2017
- 5 motives to learn Spanish if you are over 50
- A day in the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Visit Guernica with Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Special Offer: Spanish courses in Bilbao for school groups
- Visit to the Getxo Aquarium with our Spanish courses