Visit to the Getxo Aquarium with our Spanish courses
Come and visit the Biscayan city of Bilbao, discover the north of Spain and learn Spanish in our language school.
Yesterday we visited the Getxo Aquarium, a fantastic trip to a small but breathtaking aquarium which will surprise you with its immense colour and beauty.
The Getxo Aquarium, situated in the Puerto Deportivo in Gexto, offers an opportunity to observe the depths of the ocean and the species that live there: fish, coral, marine algae, seahorses (which we loved of course), octopi and even a huge eel that frightened a few of our students. Overall the aquarium has over 300 species to enjoy and to learn about. Considering what a success the trip was, we will be making it a regular excursion for our students to enjoy free of charge.
Study Spanish with us and you will see that with our Spanish classes and cultural activities your Spanish will improve greatly.
Live your dream, live in Bilbao!
- Cultural and leisure activities for Spanish students in Bilbao: July 2017
- 5 motives to learn Spanish if you are over 50
- A day in the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Visit Guernica with Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Special Offer: Spanish courses in Bilbao for school groups
- Visit to the Getxo Aquarium with our Spanish courses