Practicing Spanish and doing an internship
Janina from Germany worked in our Spanish school Instituto Hemingway as an intern during some months.
She tells us what has been the best moments of her experience and how her experience turns out to be, about everything from meeting new people over visiting near cities to improve her Spanish.
- Delicious pintxos for students of our Spanish course
- FREE trip to the must see Puente Colgante Thursday 23rd March
- International wine tasting in Bilbao with our Spanish courses
- Students of our Spanish courses enjoy a FREE trip to Bilbao's Maritime Museum
- Instituto Hemingway birthday party tonight!
- A great visit to the Basque Museum with students of our Spanish courses
Enter username and password