Corners of Bilbao: writing activities in our Spanish course
Undoubtedly, there are many places within each city that leave us with fond memories. It is not always the most beautiful, or most famous places…sometimes we have happy memories of more hidden places, where funny, embarrassing or amusing things have happened.
Some of our students have commented on these places in Bilbao; the things they have experienced there and the images that they bring to mind.
In addition, you can tell us what has happened to you and why they are familiar to you.
Plaza Nueva, one of the principle plazas in the city
Mount Artxanda, and its panoramic viewpoint
Bridge across the river
Surroundings of the Guggenheim Museum
Plaza Santiago, another historic plaza in the old town
Write a comment
- Spanish courses and wine tasting: activity in Bilbao on Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Spanish course students in Bilbao await the arrival of RosalÃa!
- Spanish course and wine tasting in Bilbao: Wednesday 18th of May 2022
- Students of Spanish courses get to know processions
- WINE TASTING with Spanish courses: Wednesday 13 April 2022 7:30 p.m.
- WINE TASTING with Spanish courses : Thursday 24 March 2022 7:30 p.m.
Enter username and password