Orthographical queries in Spanish schools
Who doesn´t occasionally encounter spelling queries in their job as a teacher? In Spanish language schools, doubts about correct spelling also arise. Many come from the students themselves as they worry about finding consistent rules in the target language, or when they start to make comparisons between their mother tongues. These same Spanish teachers then debate with other teachers about orthographical issues in the breaks between classes.
In the classroom, students often ask us questions that we have never even considered, or which do not appear explicitly in books or formal grammar guides. The answers that the Real Academia Española (RAE) proposes for the most frequently asked questions is a useful tool to document these queried words in the moments when we most need to be able to explain them. I hope that this is going to be useful for you all; it has certainly helped me a lot.
Write a comment
- Our experience in he bullfight with Instituto Hemingway!
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao will go to the bullring!
- Gau Zuria parties in Bilbao
- Cava tasting and Spanish course
- Instituto Hemingway now a member of FEDELE Spain
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses in Bilbao June 8, 2022
Enter username and password