Instituto Hemingway launches its photo-a-day advent calendar
Here at Instituto Hemingway, weâre already very excited about Christmas.
From our window, we can see the huge Christmas trees that have been set up in the nearby Casco Viejo, and consequently spent some time today frantically searching for our own lights in a determined effort not to be outdone!
Teresa and I made an advent calendar for the students this afternoon. Weâve written some of our favourite Spanish words on coloured paper, rolled them up tight and tied them to a string along with festive chocolate treats. Despite it not quite being December yet, we decided that the occasion warranted festive music and a Santa hat each.
And those of you who arenât right here with us in the school arenât forgotten! For our Twitter followers and Facebook friends, weâre creating a photo-a-day advent calendar. These photos are likely to be very varied; expect festive shots from around the school, around Bilbao and maybe even outside the city. You can see a teaser photo in our Advent Calendar set on Flickr. Whatever we end up posting, itâs sure to give you an insight into day-to-day life here at the Instituto Hemingway.
Write a comment
- Wine tasting with the Spanish courses in Bilbao: May 21, 2019 tempranillo and ecological
- Free activities may 2019 with Spanish courses
- International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
- 20 years of Spanish courses in Bilbao: the video of our anniversary
- Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
- Our Spanish students visit Arriaga Theatre to see an Spanish opera Zarzuela
Enter username and password