Instituto Hemingway launches its photo-a-day advent calendar
Here at Instituto Hemingway, weâre already very excited about Christmas.
From our window, we can see the huge Christmas trees that have been set up in the nearby Casco Viejo, and consequently spent some time today frantically searching for our own lights in a determined effort not to be outdone!
Teresa and I made an advent calendar for the students this afternoon. Weâve written some of our favourite Spanish words on coloured paper, rolled them up tight and tied them to a string along with festive chocolate treats. Despite it not quite being December yet, we decided that the occasion warranted festive music and a Santa hat each.
And those of you who arenât right here with us in the school arenât forgotten! For our Twitter followers and Facebook friends, weâre creating a photo-a-day advent calendar. These photos are likely to be very varied; expect festive shots from around the school, around Bilbao and maybe even outside the city. You can see a teaser photo in our Advent Calendar set on Flickr. Whatever we end up posting, itâs sure to give you an insight into day-to-day life here at the Instituto Hemingway.
Write a comment
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao discover the programme of the ASTE NAGUSIA 2019
- Internship in culinary arts in Spain
- Wine tasting on August 26th with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses are getting to know the Basque realists.
- The activities in August for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Spanish courses for young people: international boys and girls
Enter username and password