Students learning Spanish: Interviews
In one of the courses of Spanish in Instituto Hemingway, at the level of A2, the teacher, Noelia, has prepared everything for their next activity: Create an Interview.
So the students of her class made the most of their mid-morning break to interview various people around the Institute.
Here we give you MayumiÂ´s interview (a Japonese student) with one of her teachers, Javier.
Here is her interview:
âJavier is a teacher. His name is JosÃ© Javier VilariÃ±o RodrÃguez.
His is very nice and also tanned. He lives in Bilbao.
He likes to dance to Latin music like the Cha Cha, the Salsa, the merengue etc. He has worked in Instituto Hemingway for two years. He really likes working as a teacher and he also really likes working with his collegues.
However, he does not like the disorder. He hopes that the students learn a lot of Spanish here.
Write a comment
- All about our October Wine Tasting!
- Spanish students will be able to visit the Guggenheim Museum for free
- Cultural activities in October for our Spanish students in Bilbao
- Start learning Spanish in October or November
- Wine tasting for Spanish students in Bilbao!
- New online Spanish lessons and new promotions for 2021
Enter username and password