Students learning Spanish: Interviews
In one of the courses of Spanish in Instituto Hemingway, at the level of A2, the teacher, Noelia, has prepared everything for their next activity: Create an Interview.
So the students of her class made the most of their mid-morning break to interview various people around the Institute.
Here we give you MayumiÂ´s interview (a Japonese student) with one of her teachers, Javier.
Here is her interview:
âJavier is a teacher. His name is JosÃ© Javier VilariÃ±o RodrÃguez.
His is very nice and also tanned. He lives in Bilbao.
He likes to dance to Latin music like the Cha Cha, the Salsa, the merengue etc. He has worked in Instituto Hemingway for two years. He really likes working as a teacher and he also really likes working with his collegues.
However, he does not like the disorder. He hopes that the students learn a lot of Spanish here.
Write a comment
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password