Hospitality Course: Experience as a Greek Spanish Teacher
This basic hospitality course was perfect to turn my personal aspirations into reality and then later professional. ItÂ´s very well structured, very comfortable because itÂ´s all online and you can organise your hourâs whever itÂ´s conveniant.
It was sincerely a highly enriching experience from diverse points of view: the material that we were given, the fact that we were given warm words of envouragement and help at any time from a tutor with experience, like Alfredo Orive PeÃ±a. The idea of doing a course was to obtain the tools to know where to start. The course has provided me with a great deal of knowledge that I hope to put into practice shortly. Being a Greek Spanish teacher, I have already recommended the course to students who work in the tourist sector. I loved it! Thankyou for everything â¦
Write a comment
- Cultural Activities November 2020
- All about our October Wine Tasting!
- Spanish students will be able to visit the Guggenheim Museum for free
- Cultural activities in October for our Spanish students in Bilbao
- Start learning Spanish in October or November
- Wine tasting for Spanish students in Bilbao!
Enter username and password