New editorials for teaching Spanish
The editorials specialized in the creation of materials for teaching and learning Spanish, are constantly adapting to the demands and needs of both those who teach and those who learn Spanish.
Instituto Hemingway informs you about the latest news coming from the famous SGEL .
And it presents his new digital newsletter to discover all the new features:
New readings of its collection saber.es. This time presenting the history of Real Madrid CF and also a walk through the 1810 and The American independence.
It also brings new additions to its collection Literatura HispÃ¡nica de FÃ¡cil Lectura, in which you can already find the "cuentos escogidos".
And besides, a collection of essays under the title: Textos y aprendizaje de lenguas, which describe themselves as "address fundamental aspects of textual language for teachers." And even "at the end of each chapter practical activities are proposed that seek to reflect on the concepts in the teaching and learning of ELE.
To take a deeper look and find many other new features, find here the Bulletin in full.
Weâll be listening to your experience working with these materials, both on the teacher and the student of Spanish side.
Enjoy all this news!
Write a comment
- All about our October Wine Tasting!
- Spanish students will be able to visit the Guggenheim Museum for free
- Cultural activities in October for our Spanish students in Bilbao
- Start learning Spanish in October or November
- Wine tasting for Spanish students in Bilbao!
- New online Spanish lessons and new promotions for 2021
Enter username and password