New editorials for teaching Spanish
The editorials specialized in the creation of materials for teaching and learning Spanish, are constantly adapting to the demands and needs of both those who teach and those who learn Spanish.
Instituto Hemingway informs you about the latest news coming from the famous SGEL .
And it presents his new digital newsletter to discover all the new features:
New readings of its collection saber.es. This time presenting the history of Real Madrid CF and also a walk through the 1810 and The American independence.
It also brings new additions to its collection Literatura HispÃ¡nica de FÃ¡cil Lectura, in which you can already find the "cuentos escogidos".
And besides, a collection of essays under the title: Textos y aprendizaje de lenguas, which describe themselves as "address fundamental aspects of textual language for teachers." And even "at the end of each chapter practical activities are proposed that seek to reflect on the concepts in the teaching and learning of ELE.
To take a deeper look and find many other new features, find here the Bulletin in full.
Weâll be listening to your experience working with these materials, both on the teacher and the student of Spanish side.
Enjoy all this news!
Write a comment
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao discover the programme of the ASTE NAGUSIA 2019
- Internship in culinary arts in Spain
- Wine tasting on August 26th with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses are getting to know the Basque realists.
- The activities in August for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Spanish courses for young people: international boys and girls
Enter username and password