New editorials for teaching Spanish
The editorials specialized in the creation of materials for teaching and learning Spanish, are constantly adapting to the demands and needs of both those who teach and those who learn Spanish.
Instituto Hemingway informs you about the latest news coming from the famous SGEL .
And it presents his new digital newsletter to discover all the new features:
New readings of its collection saber.es. This time presenting the history of Real Madrid CF and also a walk through the 1810 and The American independence.
It also brings new additions to its collection Literatura Hispánica de Fácil Lectura, in which you can already find the "cuentos escogidos".
And besides, a collection of essays under the title: Textos y aprendizaje de lenguas, which describe themselves as "address fundamental aspects of textual language for teachers." And even "at the end of each chapter practical activities are proposed that seek to reflect on the concepts in the teaching and learning of ELE.
To take a deeper look and find many other new features, find here the Bulletin in full.
We’ll be listening to your experience working with these materials, both on the teacher and the student of Spanish side.
Enjoy all this news!
Write a comment
- Spanish courses and rose wine tasting on October 13, 2021
- Spanish course and cultural activities: ham and wine tasting on October 6, 2021
- Exciting cultural activities for October 2021: celebrating all things Spanish
- Spanish teacher's course in Bilbao October 2021: Enrolment Now Open
- Job offers for Spanish teachers September-November 2021
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses September 27, 2021
Enter username and password