Online resources for a Spanish course for Foreigners
My contribution to the blog covers online resources. Sometimes we look for ideas to liven up the theory and, sometimes, it is difficult to discard so much information.
I think that it is essential to get hold of a list of quality websites that will provide you with inspiration, resources or help. This list can be organized by different criteria such as level, ages,Â adults; these criteria help to reduce the amount of time needed to look for resources.
Without further ado here are some examples.
General Resources: the Instituto Cervantes and its puzzles, marco ELE, ruta ELE, profeDeEle, ISLcollective, aprenderespaÃ±ol.
For adultos and secondary school pupils: types of texts, external councils, ELE videos, songs.
For children: MeDuco, JueduLand, Waece, acertijos, one of the many blogs of which there are several such as Amor y PedagogÃa or Cosquillitas, EleparaniÃ±os and audiciÃ³n y lenguaje.
There are so many links! Do you know a link which deals with role plays? Can you suggest any websites deal with theory, concept maps or reasonable or good quality activities?
I look forward to your suggestions and I take this moment to encourage you in this impassioned activity of teaching and sharing our language.
Write a comment
- Wine tasting with the Spanish courses in Bilbao: May 21, 2019 tempranillo and ecological
- Free activities may 2019 with Spanish courses
- International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
- 20 years of Spanish courses in Bilbao: the video of our anniversary
- Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
- Our Spanish students visit Arriaga Theatre to see an Spanish opera Zarzuela
Enter username and password