International students learning Spanish with the Instituto Hemingway
With the start of the new week, new students have arrived at the Instituto. This time we welcome three German girls and an English boy.
It's always interesting to find out the reason why they chose Bilbao. Each one is a world. The majority of students that comes to study in Bilbao, chooses our Instituto because it is qualified by the Instituto Cervantes or they simply looked it up on the Internet and they liked our offers.
The majority are Erasmus students who feel that they need to improve their level of Spanish and deepen their culture knowledge and the Spanish daily life. Because, of course, knowing the grammar in not enough, you have to know the customs, traditions and habits in Spain and, especially in the Pais Vasco. And for this reason we are here; In our courses we try to meet a perfect balance between the hateful grammar rules and the afternoon fun activities. We try to satisfy all the needs that come up when learning another language.
Our aim is clear, we teach so our students can deal with the Spanish language and that they also enjoy the country, getting to know the customs and so on. We get them ready so they can control the situation We hope you like the course and learn a lot with us :-) .
Write a comment
- Wine tasting with the Spanish courses in Bilbao: May 21, 2019 tempranillo and ecological
- Free activities may 2019 with Spanish courses
- International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
- 20 years of Spanish courses in Bilbao: the video of our anniversary
- Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
- Our Spanish students visit Arriaga Theatre to see an Spanish opera Zarzuela
Enter username and password