Wine tasting in Bilbao
Yesterday we remained amazed by the cultural activities program. It was the wine tasting day and we transformed one of our rooms in the presentation and professional sample room of red wines, our teacher turned into a sommelier and explained us all the magic behind a bottle of wine.
He showed us the different kinds of wine, how to distinguish the elaboration process, the fermentation, the aging and the evolution of wine.
We learnt many things and new words like La barrica de roble (oak barrels) or La vendimia (wine harvest). He let us smell the bouquets that can be percieved in a glass of wine. This has been super fun; We found out that some of our students are very receptive when having to distinguish essences.
And later, the best part arrived, the tasting itself and all that we learnt about tasting and perceiving with all senses.
It was awsome and we loved it. We look forward to the next tasting. This time it will be white wine.
Do you know what wine is ? Graduated grape juice. :-)
Write a comment
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao discover the programme of the ASTE NAGUSIA 2019
- Internship in culinary arts in Spain
- Wine tasting on August 26th with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses are getting to know the Basque realists.
- The activities in August for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Spanish courses for young people: international boys and girls
Enter username and password