We Need Spanish Teachers in the Sahara
The Khamlia Association needs Spanish teachers for the BerÃ©ber Community in the Sahara Desert in Morocco.
The time period is completely open. The teachers can arrive and leave when they feel like and there are no fixed dates. The Association takes care of the costs and host family accommodation with full board for the whole time that you are working.
The Association can also help you find the best transport to arrive to the village of Khamlia once you have arrived in Morocco.
About 20 hours of work a week are to be expected, which will be shared with the volunteers and the coordinator. You would have to take care of classes for children, women and young people. And there is also a library which can be used.
If you are interested you can write to or directly ring the director of this project: Azahara Gallego
+34 679 73 72 84
Write a comment
- In-person course for Spanish teachers in Bilbao: February and March - open enrollment
- Face-to-face Spanish teacher training course in Bilbao: February March 2019; registration open now
- Spanish teachers: conversation assistants announcement 2019-2020
- Christmas has arrived to the Spanish courses, cava tasting, turron and many other things on the 19th
- The best place to learn Spanish in Spain.
- Cultural activities in December
Enter username and password