Free leisure activities with Spanish courses in Bilbao
Enjoy while you are here!
Join us in our free social and cultural activities that we plan every weekday and some weekends.
You can make friends and get on better with the other students of the Instituto while you practice your Spanish.
These are some of the free activities that we plan every week of the year:
- Tour of tapas and pintxos: every friday we meet at the school to enjoy the tapas/pintxos of Bilbao in some of the bars close to the school.
- Guggenheim museum: We go to visit the seasonal or permanent expositions.
- Wine tasting: fun activity to learn how to taste wine.
- Excursion to Guernica.
- Excursion to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe: one of the most picturesque places of the Basque coast where we regularly go.
- Teatro Arriaga: we got all the shows of flamenco, dancing and opera.
You can see all the activities that we plan on the activities timetable.
Remember that the beaches are 20 minutes away from the school and once there you can practice sufing and sailing
Other activities (not free)
Apart from the free activities that we plan every week day of the year you can attend one of the activities and paths that we coordinate and offer to our students or those visiting Bilbao in general.
If you are interested in participating in one of these activities, contact us and we will inform you of availability price and concrete dates.
These are some of the activities and paths that you can join:
- Water sports
- Quad Riding
- Scuba Diving
- Go Karting
- Horse riding
- Paint ball exercises
- Tapas tour in Bilbao
- Whole day trip to the Rioja
- Cheese making excursion
- Wine tasting tour weekend La Rioja
- Cooking classes in Bilbao
- Excursion to a Cider House
- Surf program
- Day tour to the birth place of Spanish Language
- Bullfighting day excursion
- Architecture day tour
- Full day Hemingway tour
- Bike tour through Bilbao
Cursos de español
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao discover the programme of the ASTE NAGUSIA 2019
- Internship in culinary arts in Spain
- Wine tasting on August 26th with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses are getting to know the Basque realists.
- The activities in August for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Spanish courses for young people: international boys and girls
Enter username and password