Medical and travel insurance in Spanish courses
INSTITUTO HEMINGWAY offers you the chance to sign up for a private travel and health insurance especially designed for our students.
The result of a collaboration between 'European Insurance' and Instituto Hemingway, it guarantees you full coverage for luggage, travel delays, accidents or illness, repatriation, private civil responsibility and cancellation fees.
A great choice for those students that need to prove that they have the necessary health insurance in order to be able to apply for a visa.
The insurance prices:
|Number of days||EUROPE *||WORLD|
|For up to 5 days||32,44||62,33|
|For up to 10 days||39,90||76,66|
|For up to 17 days||50,60||100,06|
|For up to 24 days||57,69||117,10|
|For up to 34 days||63,53||144,29|
|For up to 60 days||105,96||226,89|
|For up to 90 days||150,07||313,22|
|For up to 365 days||367||972|
* Including those countries bordering the Mediterranean.
|Type of price||EUROPE *||WORLD|
Important: Those students who are citizens of countries that are members of the European Union will be able to apply for an E111 form in their home country, which extends the health insurance cover from their country to the whole of Spain. The said document is completely free and is something that we recommend you apply for to cover the duration of your stay.
Prices and conditions
- Spanish Course Wine Tasting in Bilbao! Thursday September 21
- Spanish Course Field Trip to the Museum of Fine Arts in Bilbao
- Spanish Civil War Documentary as part of Spanish lessons in Bilbao
- Churros and Hot Chocolate in Bilbao!
- School Trip to Plaza del Toros and Bullfighting Museum Bilbao
- Boat tour along the river of Bilbao