News of our spanish school in bilbao
On Sunday the 19th of June, with Instituto Hemingway, we had the unique experience of attending a bullfight here in the city of Bilbao.The majority of the students of HemingwayÂ´s Spanish classes were intrigued, but at the same time apprehensive at the point of discoveringRead more
MartÃn AgÃ¼ero Street No. 1 has a totally different atmosphere from the rest of the city. There is the Plaza de Toros de Bilbao. Something unique that only a few other countries that follow this centuries-old art have in their cities. Now, onRead more
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. we will have the stimulating opportunity to enjoy another super interesting cava tasting. All students of Spanish courses are invited to participate in this free cultural activity. We will learn about sparkling wines and cavas and aboutRead more
Instituto Hemingway is now a part of FEDELE, the Spanish Federation of Associations of Spanish schools for foreigners. As such, we would like to reaffirm our promise of quality teaching of the Spanish language and of our best efforts in fostering Spanish education as aRead more
- Our experience in he bullfight with Instituto Hemingway!
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao will go to the bullring!
- Gau Zuria parties in Bilbao
- Cava tasting and Spanish course
- Instituto Hemingway now a member of FEDELE Spain
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses in Bilbao June 8, 2022
Enter username and password