News of our spanish school in bilbao
The students of the Spanish courses are going to Flamenco!
Â¡The students of the Spanish courses are going to Flamenco! You are invited to a night of flamenco! Instituto Hemingway is a Spanish language school in Bilbao that has many activities for students and in June we bring you flamenco! What isRead more
Cava Tasting on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7 pm come and join us for a sparkling wine tasting that we are offering to all students of the Spanish courses, teachers and friends who want to join us.On this occasion, you will learn about :Freixenet Carta NevadaRead more
Wine Tasting on the 23 March 2023 with our Spanish course
On Thursday, 23.03.2023, at 19:30 we are holding a Vertical Wine Tasting here at Instituto Hemingway for our students. We invite you to participate and enjoy three different wines: a Mildiani, a ValtoÃ±ar Joven and a Vega Medina Crianza 2015. Since this wine tasting isRead more
A Sunday for enjoying San Sebastian
San Sebastian in Spanish, and officially Donostia in Basque, is a city in northern Spain, capital of the province of Gipuzkoa. is a very beautiful place : its culture is vibrant and its nature impressive, it is a city with a lot ofRead more
- Surf and Spanish: Learn both here in Bilbao!
- The students of the Spanish courses are going to Flamenco!
- Cava Tasting on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Wine Tasting on the 23 March 2023 with our Spanish course
- A Sunday for enjoying San Sebastian
- Face-to-face Spanish teachers course in Bilbao: March 2023 - open registration
Enter username and password