News of our spanish school in bilbao
It is only three days until the festival of Bilbao starts. We are all very eager to see the pregonera and txupinera kick off the festivities at the Arriaga Theatre. Even though we know that just like every year there are going to be fireworksRead more
This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon of completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn theRead more
On August 26th at 19:00 the students of the Spanish courses meet for a special wine tasting, because this time they are sparkling wines! These wines come from Italy and Spain and with their fruity, light and refreshing taste, they are perfect for summer. PinkRead more
Ignacio Zuloaga Zabaleta, a painter born on 26 July 1870 in the village of Ãibar, surely did not know either he or his future that one day there would be a retrospective at the Fine Arts Museum in Bilbao of his works. The quality ofRead more
We are in the last stage of summer in the city of Bilbao. Therefore, we have all the energy to do these fun activities: On 5 August at 18:00 we are going to the Museum of Fine Arts to look at different styles of artRead more
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao discover the programme of the ASTE NAGUSIA 2019
- Internship in culinary arts in Spain
- Wine tasting on August 26th with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses are getting to know the Basque realists.
- The activities in August for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Spanish courses for young people: international boys and girls
Enter username and password