News of our spanish school in bilbao
Did you miss us during quaratine? We sure missed you. Like everybody else, we were having a hard time during the complete lockdown here in Bilbao. But now that the quarantine is over we are all soooooo happy to welcome students and clients again from JuneRead more
On June 8th, the face-to-face Spanish classes return to Instituto Hemingway Then, on June 8th the intensive Spanish classes and afternoon courses begin again at the usual times. We open all classrooms with all levels, from A1 to C2. All students who wish to attend Spanish lessonsRead more
We have just launched online Spanish courses so that you can follow your training from home, work on your own and participate in group or individual classes that we have scheduled. Online Spanish courses by Instituto Hemingway offer a perfect combination of self-study and personal workRead more
Have you thought about working as a Spanish teacher online? Would you like to train to work as a Spanish teacher on virtual platforms? There is a growing demand for Spanish teachers capable of teaching Spanish online. Many students need qualified teachers capable of teaching SpanishRead more
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password