News of our spanish school in bilbao
With summer now in full swing, it is time to reveal the activities calendar for July! Our students can look forward to a range of great activities from culture and gastronomy to spending time in the outdoors. To kick off the month withRead more
How would you like to become a master of both the Spanish language and the sea? Here at Instituto Hemingway you can take our intensive Spanish course in the morning and then spend the rest of the day in the sea perfecting your surfing skills.Read more
Thanks to the progression of the vaccination campaign and lowering case numbers here in Spain, the entry restrictions for those travelling to the country have been lessened. For the most part no quarantine is required to enter Spain. A PCR dated 3 days before theRead more
We here at Instituto Hemingway are extremely proud to say that one of our past Spanish students, a talented footballer, Daiki Niwa, has joined the Sestao River Club football team here in Spain. Daiki has played in the Japanese first division league before and cameRead more
- Why is July 25th a public holiday in Spain?
- Activities this July for our students at Instituto Hemingway
- Surfing and Spanish: Learn both here in Bilbao!
- Travelling to Spain safe and sound
- Celebrating the success of past Instituto Hemingway student, Daiki Niwa
- Intensive Spanish courses at unbeatable prices in Spain
Enter username and password