News of our spanish school in bilbao
MarÃa, a woman who evokes passion..- National Dance Award 2002 (Artistic Creation)- ADE National Choreography Award 1996- 4 Giraldillo Awards, XII Bienal de Arte Flamenco- 1 Giraldillo Awards, XV Bienal de Arte Flamenco- Leonide Massine Award 2004- VI Flamenco Hoy Award 2005- Cultura Viva Award, 2005- Culture Award, Madrid Community 2007- Criticsâ Award forRead more
On Friday 6th March we have another date at the Arriaga Theatre www.teatroarriaga.com for an evening of Flamenco with MarÃa PagÃ©s. This offers all the students studying Spanish and those students on placements the opportunity to enjoy some great Flamenco! The meetingRead more
One of our obligatory visits among the activities that we organise daily for the students studying Spanish is the Bilbao Museum of Fine Arts.We regularly organise visits with all the Spanish students in order to visit the temporary exhibitions as well as to enjoy theRead more
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password