News of our spanish school in bilbao
As part of the cultural activities which complement the Institute`s educational programmes, Instituto Hemingway organises free fortnightly visits to BilbaoÂ´s Guggenheim museum. All students who are taking the Spanish courses will have the opportunity to get to know the museum`s permanent collection and the newRead more
As part of the cultural activities which are organised for students of Spanish and students on placements or voluntary projects; we went to see the film âCaÃ³tica Anaâ by Julio Menem and here are some of the students` opinions.âThe film is very interesting because itRead more
On 5 August 2007 we opened a new educational initiative: the Virtual Classroom IHEL.Through this e-learning platform, Instituto Hemingway offers online courses relating to the Spanish language. You can also find courses that are aimed at native speakers of Spanish that want to learn howRead more
At Instituto Hemingway, we have a variety of activities that you can do whilst completing your Spanish course here in Bilbao. We believe that it is important that all of our students have the opportunity to practice their Spanish outside the classroom, and, of course,Read more
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password