News of our spanish school in bilbao
This Friday, March 6th, we will visit a flamenco show in BIRA, Casco Viejo. Flamenco is an Andalusian art that integrates dance, singing and guitar music. ItÂ´s well known for its great emotional intensity. On Friday weÂ´ll meet at 19:30 at Instituto Hemingway. The concert startsRead more
On March 3 we invite you to participate in a vertical wine tasting at Instituto Hemingway. The tasting will take place on Thursday, february 6th at 7:00 p.m. The wines that we will present on this occasion come from Ribera del Duero from the ValtoÃ±arRead more
The registration for the teachers ' Courses of Spanish ELE is opened in for face-to-face courses . From this moment and during February the period of registration will remain opened.The session Course of March 2020 begins on March 2nd and is finished on 27 March 2020.Read more
This February is very special for two reasons: first of all, we have cultural activities which weÂ´ll explain next and secondly, itÂ´s the month of Carnival, ValentineÂ´s Day and every four years a Â¡leap year! Therefore, the students of Hemingway are scheduled to go ice skatingRead more
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password