News of our spanish school in bilbao
Next Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. we invite you to participate in a wine tasting that we have organized here at the Hemingway Institute. Wine tasting is an activity for all students of Spanish courses and people interested in learning about wine. IfRead more
Instituto Hemingway will be spreading the Christmas cheer this year: we will be open throughout December! We know how much our students want to make the most of their time in Spain, which is why we believe in the importance of allowing our students everyRead more
For the final free cultural activity of the month, the students were treated to a flamenco show unlike any theyâd seen before. Mixing traditional flamenco music, clothing and dance with those of different eras, including 20s flappers, 60s futurism and even 80s rock, this showRead more
This Thursday, the 4th November, B1 and B2 students at the Instituto Hemingway will be visiting the cinema to watch the exciting new documentary EspaÃ±a: La Primera GlobalizaciÃ³n. This documentary aims to shed light on the myths that have been perpetuated about the Spanish EmpireRead more
- Our experience in he bullfight with Instituto Hemingway!
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao will go to the bullring!
- Gau Zuria parties in Bilbao
- Cava tasting and Spanish course
- Instituto Hemingway now a member of FEDELE Spain
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses in Bilbao June 8, 2022
Enter username and password