Wine Tasting next 11 of july 2017 with spanish courses
Next11 of july at 7 p.m. we have planning a a tasting of sparkling wines for all our students , teachers and friends who want to came with us.
If you are visiting Bilbao as a tourist, you can contact us and we reserve a place for you to know more about Spanish champagnes. On this occasion we are going to taste cavas from a Rioja winery. Bodegas Bilbaínas strong> that elaborates one of the oldest cavas of Spain under the mark Royal Carlton. We will make a tasting of three different cavas, Brut Nature, Brut and Semi-seco Thus we will learn how the flavors of the cavas change depending on age and time in the barrel and the amount of sugar.
These are the cavas that we will taste:
Carlton Brut Nature strong> an assemblage of the Malvasia and Viura grapes from the Paceta vineyard, owned by Bodegas Bilbaínas since the 1920s. He remained growing in the cellars of the cellar for 18 months.
Royal Carlton Brut strong> pale yellow with steely reflections, clean and bright. Of fine bubble and with rosary and persistent crown. Intense aromas, personal and high quality. Highlighting varietal perfumes of Malvasia grape (hay and peppermint) and combined with tertiary to fine yeast for long aging. Clean and persistent. Wine of subtle mouth, with accented nerve or freshness. Easy consumption, but with a peculiar personality that distinguishes it from other cavas. Aromatic in mouth and long and pleasant finish
< strong> Royal Carlton Semiseco strong> Pale yellow color with steely reflections, clean and shiny. Of fine bubble and with rosary and persistent crown. Intense aromas, personal and high quality. A note of sweetness, highlighting varietal perfumes of Malvasia grape (hay and peppermint) and combined with tertiary to fine yeast for long aging.
We take advantage to advance some of the cavas that you can find in Spain:
• Brut Nature: Only sparkling wine can be named after which no sugar is added after slaughter. Sugar content less than 3 g / l.
• Brut: Content less than 12 g / l in sugars.
• Dry: Those containing between 17 and 32 g / l.
• Semiseco: Those containing between 32 and 50 g / l.
• Sweet: They are those that exceed 50 g / l.
Within these categories, BRUT NATURE and EXTRA BRUT could be considered wines of higher quality as they are more elaborate, since no sugars are added after the degollamiento and they are usually made with the best grapes. So go for it. It is a cultural activity directed, especially, to our students of the courses of Spanish and to students of the courses of Spanish as a foreign language.
So we'll be waiting for you next Tuesday in this exciting tasting
- Spanish Classes and Surf Lessons in Bilbao: Summer 2018
- CCSE: Citizenship Test in Bilbao
- Experience with Think Global School in Bilbao
- The New Activites for June with Spanish Courses in Bilbao
- An Italian Student's Internship Experience in Spain
- The Best Places to Study Spanish in Bilbao!
Enter username and password