Spanish courses: Sherry tasting, Monday, October 16
The Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8 pm we have scheduled a nine activity for students of the Spanish courses.
Come with us this Monday to enjoy Spanish Jerez wines. We will go to Café Iruña, one of the most traditional places in Bilbao, to taste a Jerez or Sherry wine. It i sana activity for all our international students. We'll be waiting for you at 8:00 in Instituto Hemingway! As part of Spanish classes in Bilbao
The Café Iruña located opposite the popular Jardines de Albia, was inaugurated on July 7, 1903 by the great Navarrese promoter D. Severo Unzue Donamaría. It is a must for all people in Bilbao.
Surely we have the opportunity to enjoy different styles of Jerez and learn about its elaboration, style ...
A good opportunity to practice Spanish and know more about our city
- Reasons to learn Spanish in different cities in Spain
- Our students on bicycles in Bilbao
- Spanish courses and wine tasting: in Bilbao on Wednesday 22 November
- Bilbao is the best city of Europe 2018
- Spanish course and wine tasting, November 7: tribute to Bodegas Valtoñar
- Free cultural activities in the Spanish courses in Bilbao: November 2017