Spanish courses: Sherry tasting, Monday, October 16
The Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8 pm we have scheduled a nine activity for students of the Spanish courses.
Come with us this Monday to enjoy Spanish Jerez wines. We will go to Café Iruña, one of the most traditional places in Bilbao, to taste a Jerez or Sherry wine. It i sana activity for all our international students. We'll be waiting for you at 8:00 in Instituto Hemingway! As part of Spanish classes in Bilbao
The Café Iruña located opposite the popular Jardines de Albia, was inaugurated on July 7, 1903 by the great Navarrese promoter D. Severo Unzue Donamaría. It is a must for all people in Bilbao.
Surely we have the opportunity to enjoy different styles of Jerez and learn about its elaboration, style ...
A good opportunity to practice Spanish and know more about our city
- Spanish Classes and Surf Lessons in Bilbao: Summer 2018
- CCSE: Citizenship Test in Bilbao
- Experience with Think Global School in Bilbao
- The New Activites for June with Spanish Courses in Bilbao
- An Italian Student's Internship Experience in Spain
- The Best Places to Study Spanish in Bilbao!
Enter username and password