Spanish courses: Sherry tasting, Monday, October 16
The Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8 pm we have scheduled a nine activity for students of the Spanish courses.
Come with us this Monday to enjoy Spanish Jerez wines. We will go to Café Iruña, one of the most traditional places in Bilbao, to taste a Jerez or Sherry wine. It i sana activity for all our international students. We'll be waiting for you at 8:00 in Instituto Hemingway! As part of Spanish classes in Bilbao
The Café Iruña located opposite the popular Jardines de Albia, was inaugurated on July 7, 1903 by the great Navarrese promoter D. Severo Unzue Donamaría. It is a must for all people in Bilbao.
Surely we have the opportunity to enjoy different styles of Jerez and learn about its elaboration, style ...
A good opportunity to practice Spanish and know more about our city
- Spanish teachers: conversation assistants announcement 2019-2020
- Christmas has arrived to the Spanish courses, cava tasting, turrÃ³n and many other things on the 19th
- The best place to learn Spanish in Spain.
- Cultural activities in December
- My internship working in a hotel.
- Spanish course at Christmas time
Enter username and password