Spanish in Bilbao for students from Japan
Probably Bilbao is one of the safest cities in Spain. It has good weather and an ideal size for walking around the city on foot. The city offers a very good public transport like metro, bus, train and tram. You can easily find excellent Basque bars and restaurants. You can also enjoy the beautiful view from the observer of Mount Artxanda, it only takes 3 minutes to get on a funicular that leaves from the station near the Zubizuri bridge. You can organize a day trip to know nearby towns like Gernika, San Sebastian, Santander, etc. by public transport.
At the Hemingway Institute you can study in a very international environment to learn, not only Spanish, but also to make friends from all over the world. So that you can know better our culture and gastronomic, we organize every day several events like pintxos, wine tasting, visit to the emblematic places in Bilbao, etc. You can improve your Spanish in Bilbao because there are very few opportunities to find Japanese here.
Instituto Hemingway awaits you with open arms, you do not have to worry about anything to study and spend time with us in Bilbao.
We hope to see you soon in our Institute!
- Reasons to learn Spanish in different cities in Spain
- Our students on bicycles in Bilbao
- Spanish courses and wine tasting: in Bilbao on Wednesday 22 November
- Bilbao is the best city of Europe 2018
- Spanish course and wine tasting, November 7: tribute to Bodegas Valtoñar
- Free cultural activities in the Spanish courses in Bilbao: November 2017