Face-to-face Spanish teacher training course in Bilbao: February March 2018; registration open now
For all those who like the idea of training to be Spanish teachers, we would like to inform you about our upcoming face-to-face ELE teacher training courses, which start in February and March respectively. The registration period is now open and will remain so throughout February.
The February 2018 course starts on 29 January and ends on 23 February. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The course in March 2018 starts on 26 February and ends on 28 March 2018. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 9:30 pm.
Both courses will end with paid internships that serve as an entry into the world of work.
This ELE Teacher Training Course is aimed at all those interested in teaching Spanish to foreigners and who would like to:
- work abroad as teachers
- further their professional careers in Spain (Spanish schools, official language schools, Instituto Cervantes, universities ...)
- volunteer with NGOs in Spain or with international collaborative projects.
You can find more information about the face-to-face courses at face-to-face Spanish teacher training courses in this link.
We would also like to remind you, in case it is of interest to you, that we also offer Online Spanish Teacher Training Courses.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
- CCSE Test Preparation Course in Bilbao
- Activity and Spanish Classes: Wine Tasting October 4th 2018
- The new October activities and Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Our Student's Adventure to San Juan De Gaztelugatxe and Spanish Courses
- Activity and Spanish Classes: Wine tasting September 18th 2018
- The Cultural Activities For September Are Out!
Enter username and password