Face-to-face Spanish teacher training course in Bilbao: February March 2018; registration open now
For all those who like the idea of training to be Spanish teachers, we would like to inform you about our upcoming face-to-face ELE teacher training courses, which start in February and March respectively. The registration period is now open and will remain so throughout February.
The February 2018 course starts on 29 January and ends on 23 February. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The course in March 2018 starts on 26 February and ends on 28 March 2018. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 9:30 pm.
Both courses will end with paid internships that serve as an entry into the world of work.
This ELE Teacher Training Course is aimed at all those interested in teaching Spanish to foreigners and who would like to:
- work abroad as teachers
- further their professional careers in Spain (Spanish schools, official language schools, Instituto Cervantes, universities ...)
- volunteer with NGOs in Spain or with international collaborative projects.
You can find more information about the face-to-face courses at face-to-face Spanish teacher training courses in this link.
We" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.institutohemingway.com/es/cursos/1/curso-profesores-espanol-ele-online.php">link.
We would also like to remind you, in case it is of interest to you, that we also offer Online Spanish Teacher Training Courses.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
- White Wine Tasting: Activities with Spanish Courses 23rd July 2018
- Festival of Theatre and Art in Bilbao and Spanish Courses
- SIELE exam in Spain: this summer July and August 2018
- New Activities for July with Spanish Courses in Bilbao
- Wine Tasting: Activities with Spanish Courses 3rd July 2018
- Spanish Classes and Surf Lessons in Bilbao: Summer 2018
Enter username and password