Face-to-face Spanish teacher training course in Bilbao: February March 2019; registration open now
For all those who like the idea of training to be Spanish teachers, we would like to inform you about our upcoming face-to-face ELE teacher training courses, which start in February and March respectively. The registration period is now open and will remain so throughout February.
The February 2019 course starts on 4 February and ends on 1st March. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The course in March 2018 starts on 4 March and ends on 29 March 2018. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 9:30 pm.
Both courses will end with paid internships that serve as an entry into the world of work.
This ELE Teacher Training Course is aimed at all those interested in teaching Spanish to foreigners and who would like to:
- work abroad as teachers
- further their professional careers in Spain (Spanish schools, official language schools, Instituto Cervantes, universities ...)
- volunteer with NGOs in Spain or with international collaborative projects.
You can find more information about the face-to-face courses at face-to-face Spanish teacher training courses in this link.
We would also like to remind you, in case it is of interest to you, that we also offer Online Spanish Teacher Training Courses.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
- Spanish courses in Bilbao and cava tasting 9th April 2019
- Flamenco and Spanish courses in Bilbao: 4th April 2019
- Surprising things that you did not know about Bilabo
- Habits that have an immediate effect on your Spanish learning
- The students of the Spanish course visit the DEIA newspaper
- Activity with Spanish courses: wine tasting 20th March 2019
Enter username and password