Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
Have a look at our new video of the Spanish school in Bilbao.
We have just reached 20 years teaching Spanish to foreigners in Bilbao. Therefore, we wanted to celebrate in with the addition of this video. We wanted to give a visual form to the activities that we carry out every day.
We are sure that you recognise our teachers and many of the students that accompany us every day for the Spanish courses. We try to make the classes fun and friendly and that we have a good time learning the language. For this reason, you will see that even beyond the formal classes there are games and visits and cultural aspects so that the learning is friendly and fun.
You already know that we offer Spanish courses throughout all the year and all levels and that you can start any Monday of the year.
Also you can see many of the activities that we do. Cultural and fun activities that let us get to know the city and enjoy its different parts, patrimony and food. Bilbao is known for having one of the best cuisines in Spain so we love the fact that the students come to wine tastings and tapas and pintxos events.
We invite you to watch the video and for you to get to know us a bit better.
- New Wine Tasting: Garnacha! Activity with the Spanish courses
- New activities at Instituto Hemingway in November
- UMCOMING: Wine Tasting on the 5th November with our Spanish course
- UMCOMING: Egypt in Bilbao on Tuesday 12th November
- UPCOMING: On Friday 1st November, Instituto Hemingway offers a very special activity
- A young student from England on why you should study spanish in Spain
Enter username and password