Wine tasting with the Spanish courses in Bilbao: May 21, 2019 tempranillo and ecological
We have a new activity in the Spanish courses in Bilbao. All students of the Spanish course are invited to participate.
Our wine tasting will focus on wines made from Tempranillo and Monastrell grapes.
On May 21st at 7:30 p.m., we will have a new opportunity to taste Spanish red wines.
On this occasion we will try wines from different parts of Spain that use the tempranillo and monastrell varieties. Two of the wines are organic and another based on traditional production.
- Ontinar - tempranillo ecológico 2018 - Navarra
It is a red wine grown in an ecological way and respectful with the environment. Intense color, alive nose and fruity, structured and long in the mouth. Red cherry with violet edges of medium-high layer. Fantastic varietal nose with notes of strawberry, tobacco leaf, lactic and balsamic. Entry into the mouth with balanced acidity and volume that evokes its high fruit load, spicy and balsamic with long final memory ..
- Pio red organic - 2017 - Jumilla
Fresh and pleasant cherry red wine. The nose is intense where the red fruits characteristic of the Monastrell variety predominate, some balsamic notes and also balsamic notes that remind us of their aging in barrels. They are subtle and well integrated, reminding us of cocoa and vanilla. In the mouth it is a very fruity wine at the beginning, balanced and with a long persistence.
Maridad with all kinds of rice, stews and meats,
Imagina - Terminus - 2014 - Rioja
Tempranillo of the San Ginés farm, vineyard of altitude, under the protection of Sierra Cantabria. Macerates and ferments in a tank, to later move to new French cask and make the malolactic fermentation.
In the barrels and on its lees a year passes, with a weekly movement of the same, batonage; thus achieving a greater volume in the mouth. Garnet blue color with a velvety shine. The nose is fresh, with presence of flowers and fruits as well as woods.
We are waiting for you on May 21 with these interesting wines.
- Wine tasting with the Spanish courses in Bilbao: May 21, 2019 tempranillo and ecological
- Free activities may 2019 with Spanish courses
- International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
- 20 years of Spanish courses in Bilbao: the video of our anniversary
- Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
- Our Spanish students visit Arriaga Theatre to see an Spanish opera Zarzuela
Enter username and password