Spanish course in Bilbao and tasting of cavas on June 5, 2019
On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 7:30 p.m., we will have the stimulating opportunity to enjoy another interesting cava tasting. All students of the Spanish courses are invited to participate in this cultural and free activity.
We will learn about sparkling wines and cavas and about the Spanish language linked to the wines.
We have very different Spanish cavas
Paul Cheneau Brut
It is a Penedes brut cava, fresh, well balanced and made with Macabeo, Perellada, Xarelo and Chadornnay. An interesting sparkling wine that started in 1976.
The next brut that we are going to taste this time is called Bisila Brut . We are before a cava made with a 'coupage' of the classic French variety Chardonnay with a small contribution of the native Macabeo. As a curiosity, this Brut Nature Reserve has been awarded in various competitions and has won the Gold Medal awarded by PROAVA
And finally we will have the opportunity to enjoy an organic cava Cygnus The winery produces this cava without adding sulfites, which allows the Xarel·lo, used in its creation, to be expressed in all its splendor and to display all its attributes. After resting for 15 months in rhymes, this sparkling wine is very fruity on the nose, with notes of candied white fruit and nuts and a robust, at the same time fresh, passage through the mouth.
Cheer up and have fun with us. If you're passionate about wine and Spanish, this is the perfect occasion. B>
We wait for you here :-)
- New Wine Tasting: Garnacha! Activity with the Spanish courses
- New activities at Instituto Hemingway in November
- UMCOMING: Wine Tasting on the 5th November with our Spanish course
- UMCOMING: Egypt in Bilbao on Tuesday 12th November
- UPCOMING: On Friday 1st November, Instituto Hemingway offers a very special activity
- A young student from England on why you should study spanish in Spain
Enter username and password