Wine tasting of Spanish and French wines!
On Friday, 22 July at 19:30 we are going to taste three bottles of wine from the year 2017 which come from three different places. With their various tastes, those three bottles allow us to travel to France (Les songeurs Cabernet Franc) and to Spain, to Villabuena de Álva which is close to Bilbao (Bodegas Terminus 4D) as well as to Lanzarote, in the Canary Islands (La Grieta tinto, Vendimia Nocturna).
The Songeurs Cabernet Franc
This wine has its origins in France, more precisely, it comes from the region Languedoc-Roussillon. This region produces more wine than any other in the world! The Languedoc-Roussillon is known for its fruity and strong wines. In terms of the gustatory characteristics of the Songeurs Cabernet Franc, the experts agree that it is a tasteful wine. The wine has touches of black fruits (blackberries, cassis berries) but also hints of wood and red fruity like the cherry.
Bodegas Terminus 4D and La Grieta tinto
La Grieta comes from the Canary Islands and the Bodegas Terminus 4D has its origins in the autonomous province La Rioja in Northern Spain. It is the most famous wine in the country.
Those two Spanish wines have a basis of Tempranillo and Garnacha. This variety creates sweet and fruity wines rather strong with high acidity. Both red wines go well together with food. Nevertheless, they have to be consummated in 3 or 4 years because they do not age well!
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao discover the programme of the ASTE NAGUSIA 2019
- Internship in culinary arts in Spain
- Wine tasting on August 26th with the Spanish courses!
- The students of the Spanish courses are getting to know the Basque realists.
- The activities in August for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Spanish courses for young people: international boys and girls
Enter username and password