The students of the Spanish courses can see the best divers of the world in Bilbao!
They will jump in the water of Bilbao’s estuary from a platform in 27 metres height, that’s for the men, and the women will jump from 21 metres, which will be located on the La Salve bridge, next to the Guggenheim Museum. According to the organizers, in these World Series the divers reach 85 km/h in the fall and take about 3 seconds to get to the water.
Bilbao is the last stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series. In 2018, more than 25,000 people attended the event, living it on both banks of the estuary and in their own boats. The training will take place on Thursday, day 12, at a time to be yet confirmed. The next day will be the first day of competition, with the first rounds being held from 16.30 to 18.15 hours.
Saturday 14th will be the second day of competition, with the final rounds from 16.30 to 19.15.
So, if any of our students do not have any plan for this weekend, you can enjoy the jumps of these professionals.
- Spanish courses after Covid all year round
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
Enter username and password