UPCOMING: On Friday 1st November, Instituto Hemingway offers a very special activity
On this public holiday, the spanish lessons will not taking place to give way to a very special activity. For this activity, we will meet at 11am in front on the Instituto Hemingway building, and we will go to Atrxanda to admire the most beautiful view of the city.
Then we will go to a resturant called 'el Txakoli' which is a very good place to taste the speciality of Biscay... the Txakoli. It is white wine of País Vasco that has been around since the 16th centuary, and is made with white grapes called ´Hondarribizuri´. It is a young wine, light and fruity, slightly sparkling and slightly acidic, but very refreshing. It is difficult to find this wine outisde of the region where it is produced because it wouldn´t taste the same after the lengty logistical period that would be required.
So, on Friday 1st Novmeber we will try the Txakoli with a typical Spanish dish: la tortilla. La tortilla is one of the most famous spanish dishes. It is a tortilla with potatoes and onion, and sometimes with other ingredients as well. If you have never tried this activity, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover the true traditions of our region.
- New Wine Tasting: Garnacha! Activity with the Spanish courses
- New activities at Instituto Hemingway in November
- UMCOMING: Wine Tasting on the 5th November with our Spanish course
- UMCOMING: Egypt in Bilbao on Tuesday 12th November
- UPCOMING: On Friday 1st November, Instituto Hemingway offers a very special activity
- A young student from England on why you should study spanish in Spain
Enter username and password