UMCOMING: Egypt in Bilbao on Tuesday 12th November
On Tuesday 12th Noveember, Egypt will be coming to Bilbao. There will be a unique exhibition, consisting of replicas of several of Egypt's most notorious monuments, along with other sculptures, sarcophages and objects from ancient Egypt. The replicasthe are result of the work of Egyptian artist Hany Mostafa, and are made entirely by hand (without using computers), on an unusually large scale. This feature allows us to literally enter the temples.
This activity is availabe for the spanish students at Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao and is a great opportunity that is not to be missed! We hope to see you there!
- New Wine Tasting: Garnacha! Activity with the Spanish courses
- New activities at Instituto Hemingway in November
- UMCOMING: Wine Tasting on the 5th November with our Spanish course
- UMCOMING: Egypt in Bilbao on Tuesday 12th November
- UPCOMING: On Friday 1st November, Instituto Hemingway offers a very special activity
- A young student from England on why you should study spanish in Spain
Enter username and password