This Friday: FLAMENCO
This Friday, March 6th, we will visit a flamenco show in BIRA, Casco Viejo.
Flamenco is an Andalusian art that integrates dance, singing and guitar music. It´s well known for its great emotional intensity.
On Friday we´ll meet at 19:30 at Instituto Hemingway. The concert starts at 20:00 o´clock.
Don´t forget to register no later then March 5th!
Hope to see you on Friday.
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
- Online Spanish courses from home: continue learning Spanish
Enter username and password