We start our Spanish classes on June 8
On June 8th, the face-to-face Spanish classes return to Instituto Hemingway
Then, on June 8th the intensive Spanish classes and afternoon courses begin again at the usual times. We open all classrooms with all levels, from A1 to C2.
All students who wish to attend Spanish lessons are invited to return to classes. We will start with very small groups to comply with the recommendations indicated by the health authorities.
We also return to the usual cultural activities program that we carry out in the afternoons and that allow us to get to know Bilbao and its culture.
See you soon at Instituto Hemingway. Life comes back to Instituto Hemingway
- Spanish courses after Covid all year round
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
Enter username and password