10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
Did you miss us during quaratine?
We sure missed you.
Like everybody else, we were having a hard time during the complete lockdown here in Bilbao. But now that the quarantine is over we are all soooooo happy to welcome students and clients again from June 8th on. And the best thing is: We still have the whole summer ahead of us to enjoy.
Yes, you’ve heard right. We will reopen on the 8th of June
Isn’t it too early? Will it be safe?
No, it’s not. And yes, it will be safe.
The CoronaVirus didn’t have a real chance here in Bilbao, where it was never a big deal. We are not a region specially affected in Spain considering both infection rate and numbers of deaths in relation to our size of the population.
10 more reasons why you will be safe in Bilbao and at our school
1. Bilbao and the Basque Country will be using big mobility data to track the spread of Covid-19, informed authorities last week.
2. Spain’s government has announced that the use of face masks will be mandatory from today for all people over six years old in public places, including streets and closed areas where social distancing of more than 1.5 meters (5 ft) is impossible.
3. If the students agree your teacher might teach you outside on sun terraces below large sunshades and/or in interactive lessons putting into practise real situations.
4. Our school has very spacious classrooms where we can easily comply with the 1.5 metres (5 ft) distance between the students.
5. We will set strict measures in place and guarantee vigorous cleaning and disinfection of tables and chairs multiple times a day.
6. We will have hand sanitizer at your disposal in the classrooms and in the cafeteria.
7. We will prepare plans to take special care of the flow of movements of the students in order to know the points of conflict and possible agglomerations.
8. This is the best time ever to learn or improve your Spanish as high season in summer time this year will not be so busy as other years.
9. The city of Bilbao is fantastic in summer with nice temperatures to do anything you want to feel both active and healthy but without putting up with the extremely hot summers of Southern Spain.
10. You deserve a city like Bilbao to disconnect of your daily routines in your home country. We have almost everything to make you happy and practise your Spanish as much as posible in a non -massive tourism city
What about flights? Are there any to book already?
Yes, there are. Spain’s major airports reopen for international flights – including Bilbao.
Currently, there are not many direct flights in June but from July on everything is getting back to normal quickly and the nightmare of quarantine will have been just a bad dream.
- Spanish courses after Covid all year round
- 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Bilbao after the quarantine.
- We start our Spanish classes on June 8
- New online Spanish courses: enrol now.
- Spanish teacher training course: work as an online / Skype teacher
- Improve your ability to write in Spanish
Enter username and password