Face-to-face Spanish teacher training course in Bilbao: February March 2021; registration open now
For all those who like the idea of training to be Spanish teachers, we would like to inform you about our upcoming face-to-face ELE teacher training courses, which start in February and March respectively. The registration period is now open and will remain so throughout February.
The February 2021 course starts on 1 February and ends on 26 February. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The course in March 2021 starts on 1 March and ends on 26 March 2021. It will span 80 class hours, which will take place from Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 9:30 pm.
Both courses will end with paid internships that serve as an entry into the world of work.
This ELE Teacher Training Course is aimed at all those interested in teaching Spanish to foreigners and who would like to:
- work abroad as teachers
- further their professional careers in Spain (Spanish schools, official language schools, Instituto Cervantes, universities ...)
- volunteer with NGOs in Spain or with international collaborative projects.
You can find more information about the face-to-face courses at face-to-face Spanish teacher training courses in this link.
We would also like to remind you, in case it is of interest to you, that we also offer Online Spanish Teacher Training Courses.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
- Reasons to sign up for a Spanish course with us
- Learn Spanish and Flamenco at the same time in Bilbao!: Spring 2021
- The experience of Spanish students at the International dinner
- Friday, 19th of March Fathers Day
- Travel study vacation in Spain
- The experience of a volunteer in Spain (Bilbao)
Enter username and password