Spanish courses with certificate in Spain
During 2020 we have worked hard to maintain our standard with lessons and all services we have been offering to our students. We are happy to announce that our students' satisfaction has been as high as per the last years.
At Instituto Hemingway we always try to do our best. That's why we are constantly asking ourselves how we can improve our services, listening to our students' needs and looking for new challenges.
Today, we want to share with you some important information, so we can continue working together to set further milestones in 2021!
Courses: Both in-person and Online options available for all levels in all courses.
Our students will continue to benefit from our unique selling points:
- Low prices, but super high teaching quality
- Professional and dedicated teachers
- Flexibility and welcoming environment
- All the levels throughout the year starting every Monday.
Furthermore, our quality standard remains the same! We are accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, accepted for Blidungsurlaub (Germany), CSN (Sweden) and we are official Center for DELE and SIELE exams.
Private lessons: Both in-person and Online available for all levels.
Remember 1 lesson: 25 EUR / 30 lessons: 660 EUR. Students can choose the day and schedule more convenient with them.
And the best of all: at the same price as last year! Remember that you can also sell it as a Day camp or just teens course. Ask me about the specific pricing of each option.
We are aware that probably during this first semester of 2021 we are not going to receive groups of students yet. We would like to tell you WE ARE READY so the moment they start asking you for it you know we can host them in BILBAO.
We have new unforgettable experiences available, with new partners and a renewed activity programme!
- Reasons to sign up for a Spanish course with us
- Learn Spanish and Flamenco at the same time in Bilbao!: Spring 2021
- The experience of Spanish students at the International dinner
- Friday, 19th of March Fathers Day
- Travel study vacation in Spain
- The experience of a volunteer in Spain (Bilbao)
Enter username and password