Spanish courses and rose wine tasting on October 13, 2021
Next Monday, October 13, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. we invite you to participate in a wine tasting that we have organized here at the Hemingway Institute. Wine tasting is an activity for all students of Spanish courses and people interested in learning about wine. If you are in Bilbao and you like to learn new things, do not hesitate and learn to taste with us.
This time we are going to taste rosé wines. The idea is to compare different rosé wines and appreciate their different nuances depending on the grape varieties used and the way they are made.
Rosé wine is one that has some of the typical color of red wine, but only enough to give it a pink color, which can range from light to strong almost purple, depending on the grapes and production techniques used.
The objective of our tasting is to learn to distinguish different types of wine and above all it is an excellent opportunity to learn new vocabulary, many things about wine. So on October 13, 2021. We are waiting for all of you to enjoy these three excellent wines.
- Spanish courses and rose wine tasting on October 13, 2021
- Spanish course and cultural activities: ham and wine tasting on October 6, 2021
- Exciting cultural activities for October 2021: celebrating all things Spanish
- Spanish teacher's course in Bilbao October 2021: Enrolment Now Open
- Job offers for Spanish teachers September-November 2021
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses September 27, 2021
Enter username and password