Afternoon Spanish language courses in Bilbao: erasmus and residents in Bilbao
If you are coming to Bilbao as an Erasmus student or if you live in Bilbao, you can study Spanish with us in the evenings, 3 or 6 hours a week.
Our Spanish language courses are available three times a day:
Afternoon: 3 hours a week
Afternoon plus: 6 hours a week
Intensive: In combination with the morning Spanish classes, a total of 23-26 hours
The afternoon courses are aimed at people who live in Bilbao, and want to work on their level of Spanish during the afternoons. They are also aimed at intensive course students, who attend morning classes, but want to add to their learning by attending classes during the afternoons as well.
Times and Levels:
a) Monday - Wednesday
5:00 – 6:30 pm A1-A2
6:30 – 8:00 pm B1-B2
b) Tuesday -Thursday
5:00 – 6:30 pm B1-B2
6:30 – 8:00 pm A1-A2
Classes Monday to Thursday
Starting on the Monday of every year
Minimum stay of 1 week
Average number of students per class: 5
Maximum: 10 students in a class
Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2
Afternoon: 3 hours per week - € 25 per week
Later plus 6 hours per week - € 50 week
Enrolment fee: 60 €
- Spanish teachers: conversation assistants announcement 2019-2020
- Christmas has arrived to the Spanish courses, cava tasting, turrÃ³n and many other things on the 19th
- The best place to learn Spanish in Spain.
- Cultural activities in December
- My internship working in a hotel.
- Spanish course at Christmas time
Enter username and password