Cultural and leisure activities for the month of May
We have already prepared our cultural and leisure activities for the month of May 2017.
All of the activities are free for students of our Spanish course and are a good opportunity to put into practice your language skills and to get to know more about Bilbao. Thus we encourage you to come to Bilbao and take one of our Spanish courses. This month we will have a wine tasting session, visits to the cities main museums, including the world famous Guggenheim, the Fine Arts Museum and the Reproductions Museum. Also, we have organised cultural meetings, one of which will allow us to meet and female bullfighter who will tell us all about her professional experience and aspirations.
Also we will have some excursions to local towns and famous sites. We will go to Guernica, where we will visit the meetinghouse and the towns famous, symbolic tree. We will go up the funicular to mount Artxanda, to discover the best views of the city and we will also see a small film series.
Each Friday, at 20:30, we will meet to do a pintxos tour and enjoy the gastronomy of Bilbao. It is also a great opportunity for the teachers and students to get to know each other better.
We look forward to enjoying May with you!
- Leisure activities with spanish courses in Bilbao. Wine tasting 29 of August at 7:00 p.m.
- SIELE exam also in Bilbao: certify your spanish level
- SIELE in Bilbao: next calls August and September
- Semana Grande with Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Follow the Course for Spanish Professors in August
- Cultural and leisure activities on public holidays in Bilbao: 25th and 31th of july