My name is Raquel. I graduated with a degree in Foreign Languages and am currently working at an ELE academy in Barcelona. My goal in taking a class at...
Spanish Language Blog
The Instituto Hemingway organizes free activities for its students everyday after class. The most important goal of these activities is to encourage students to know each other better but also to...
For 14 years I have been a Spanish teacher. I teach classes in a British school in Alicante, where there are students from primary, secondary and baccalaureate ages that study...
- Spanish Course Wine Tasting in Bilbao! Thursday September 21
- Spanish Course Field Trip to the Museum of Fine Arts in Bilbao
- Spanish Civil War Documentary as part of Spanish lessons in Bilbao
- Churros and Hot Chocolate in Bilbao!
- School Trip to Plaza del Toros and Bullfighting Museum Bilbao
- Boat tour along the river of Bilbao