Instituto Hemingway's latest wine tasting featured white wine, light snacks, and a brief introduction on basic wine terminology. Students got the chance to taste four different white wines this week...
Spanish Language Blog
I was seventeen years old when I went on an unforgettable trip with my school to Bilbao and Donostia-San SebastiÃ¡n, and my experiences from this trip sparked a love for...
Throughout my experience as a language teacher, I have forged a very critical point of view of teaching in which I consider three imperative elements to reach educational excellence. The...
Would you like to know what your students' needs are before first class to make a better quality planning and have more time to prepare it?...
- Job vacancies for Spanish teachers 2022
- Spanish in Equatorial Guinea
- The FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany vs Spain - Confrontation of two archenemies
- Â¡Halloween in Spain and in the Hemingway Institute!
- FREE WORKSHOP: How to implement active vocabulary learning in the ELE class
- My 5 favorite places in Bilbao!
Enter username and password