Internship in culinary arts in Spain
This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon of completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn the basic of communication and understanding of Spanish language, also the opportunity to network with their peers as well as obtain personal enhancement in their field. Depending on the participants' interests, there's a wide range of internship arrangements, from local top restaurants and hote
- Wine tasting- Wedsnesday, 31/01/2023 at 19:00
- Bilbao under water- What happend on the 26th of August 1983?
- Night of ham and wine!
- Flamenco in Bira Kultur Gunea with Juanjo Navas!
- Work as an ELE Spanish teacher: guaranteed employment 2023
- Face-to-face Spanish teacher training course in Bilbao: February March 2023; registration open now
Enter username and password