Internship in culinary arts in Spain
This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon of completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn the basic of communication and understanding of Spanish language, also the opportunity to network with their peers as well as obtain personal enhancement in their field. Depending on the participants' interests, there's a wide range of internship arrangements, from local top restaurants and hote
- Our experience in he bullfight with Instituto Hemingway!
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao will go to the bullring!
- Gau Zuria parties in Bilbao
- Cava tasting and Spanish course
- Instituto Hemingway now a member of FEDELE Spain
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses in Bilbao June 8, 2022
Enter username and password