Bullfighting Festival and Spanish courses in BIlbao
Study Spanish in Bilbao and do not miss out on our afternoon cultural activities. We are the only Spanish school in Bilbao with almost 20 years of experience and our philosophy is to teach Spanish in an engaging, integral and thought provoking way.
We have the pleasure of informing our students know that on 9th June the Plaza de Toros de Bilbao will welcome an extraordinary Bulfighting Festival where we will be able to enjoy the exceptional and unique atmosphere at Bilbaos famous Bullring.
The Bilbao Bullfighting Club was established in 1933 and since then they have celebrated 63 editions of this spectacular event. It has always been distinguished by its totally charitable character, and was subsequently awarded the Order of Charity Award. Meanwhile, the club has always served as a homage to women from Bilbao through the 'godmothers' that are assigned to each bullfighter known as the Manolas.
The 64th edition of this exciting event will be on 9th June. Do not forget to save the date in your diary; it is a truly unforgettable experience.
All of our students are invited!
We hope to see you there!
- Cultural and leisure activities for Spanish students in Bilbao: July 2017
- 5 motives to learn Spanish if you are over 50
- A day in the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Visit Guernica with Spanish courses in Bilbao
- Special Offer: Spanish courses in Bilbao for school groups
- Visit to the Getxo Aquarium with our Spanish courses