News of our spanish school in bilbao
As part of the cultural activities which complement the Institute`s educational programmes, Instituto Hemingway organises free fortnightly visits to BilbaoÂ´s Guggenheim museum. All students who are taking the Spanish courses will have the opportunity to get to know the museum`s permanent collection and the newRead more
As part of the cultural activities which are organised for students of Spanish and students on placements or voluntary projects; we went to see the film âCaÃ³tica Anaâ by Julio Menem and here are some of the students` opinions.âThe film is very interesting because itRead more
On 5 August 2007 we opened a new educational initiative: the Virtual Classroom IHEL.Through this e-learning platform, Instituto Hemingway offers online courses relating to the Spanish language. You can also find courses that are aimed at native speakers of Spanish that want to learn howRead more
- Our experience in he bullfight with Instituto Hemingway!
- The students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao will go to the bullring!
- Gau Zuria parties in Bilbao
- Cava tasting and Spanish course
- Instituto Hemingway now a member of FEDELE Spain
- Wine tasting with Spanish courses in Bilbao June 8, 2022
Enter username and password