Festival of Theatre and Art in Bilbao and Spanish Courses
Bilbao has always been a city that loves theatre and art. Which is why between the 2nd and 7th of July, there will be a total of 65 performing art shows on stage.
The locations to enjoy this festival will all be very close to our school; stages can be found in El Arenal, the Arriaga plaza, Plaza Nueva and the Doña Casilda park.
The companies showing off their talent are from our very own Basque Country or from other areas in Spain, but other countries such as Belgium, France and the UK will also have the opportunity to perform.
Like every year, the performances will be free apart from those in the Doña Casilda park, whom will see its profits go to an association of mothers and fathers for the humanisation, socialisation and investigation into cancer among children.
Bilbao will transform into a theatre hosting all of these great shows for the pleasure of our students and while they're at it they will be able to practice some Spanish or learn some new vocabulary.
We also advise you to go on your own to other performances because not only are they unique, but you can also enjoy a nice evening out during these summer days.
We'll be waiting for you!
- A student from South Korea does a Spanish course
- A student from the UK carries out a Spanish course in Bilbao
- An Italian student undetakes a Spanish course in Bilbao
- Instituto Hemingway: 20 years teaching Spanish in Bilbao
- Sake and fragrant wines the 6th February: activity with Spanish courses.
- Face-to-face Courses for teachers in Bilbao: March 2019
Enter username and password