Festival of Theatre and Art in Bilbao and Spanish Courses
Bilbao has always been a city which loves theatre and art. That's why between the 2nd and 7th of July, there will be a total of 65 performing arts shows on stage.
The locations where you will be able to enjoy this festival will all be very close to our school, as there will be stages in El Arenal, the Arriaga plaza, Plaza Nueva and the Doña Casilda park.
The companies that will show us their talent are from our very own Basque Country or from other areas in Spain, but other countries such as Belgium, France and the UK will also have the opportunity to perform.
Like every year, the performances will be free apart from those in the Doña Casilda park, whose profits will go to an association of mothers and fathers for the humanisation, socialisation and investigation into cancer among children.
So Bilbao will transform into a theatre which will host all of these shows that our students will be able to enjoy with us, and while they're at it they will be able to practise some Spanish or learn some new vocabulary.
We also advise you to go by yourself to other performances because they are not only unique, but you will also enjoy a nice evening out during these summer days.
We'll be waiting for you!
- White Wine Tasting: Activities with Spanish Courses 23rd July 2018
- Festival of Theatre and Art in Bilbao and Spanish Courses
- SIELE exam in Spain: this summer July and August 2018
- New Activities for July with Spanish Courses in Bilbao
- Wine Tasting: Activities with Spanish Courses 3rd July 2018
- Spanish Classes and Surf Lessons in Bilbao: Summer 2018
Enter username and password