Sake and fragrant wines the 6th February: activity with Spanish courses.
Wednesday 6th February we have a tasting special day.
Nami is a Japanese student and she is going to teach us about Sake, its preparation and the importance of this drink in Japan.
Therefore, on 6th February at 7pm we will have the opportunity to have a different tasting where we will taste two wines from Japan together with two sweet wines, one from Oporto in Portugal and a fragrant one from Jerez.
The wines from Oporto and those from Jerez have a lot in commune. Although their production is different they are generous wines headed with a higher contents of sugar and ideal for accompanying deserts and cooking.
It is all an experience and a contrast of flavours.
All the students of the Spanish course are invited to participate in the tasting in which we will have special Japanese teachers.
- SIELE, DELE and CCSE: Exams and preparation course at Instituto Hemingway in 2019-2020
- The activities for October for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao are here!
- The students of the Spanish courses will play table football
- Two very special cultural activities for the Spanish courses in Bilbao!
- Spanish teacher's course in Bilbao in person October 2019: open enrolment
- Wine tasting on September 17 with the Spanish courses!
Enter username and password