Spanish courses in Bilbao and cava tasting 9th April 2019
Tuesday 9th April 2019 at 19:30, we are going to have the stimulating opportunity to enjoy another Cava tasting that is very interesting. All the students of Spanish courses are invited to participate in this free and cultural activity.
We will learn about sparkling wines and cavas and about the Spanish language.
In this occasion we will have the teacher, Iziar, who will be our expert in cavas and who will teach us all the secrets of the wine of wines.
The selection of cavas is international: Paul Cheneau Brut
It is a brut cava from Pendés, fresh, well balanced and elaborated with Macabeo, Parellada, Xarelo and Chadornnay. An interesting sparkling wine that has been going since 1976.
The following Brut that we are going to taste in this occasion, Julia & Navinés . A sparkling wine with a big personality and elaborated with Macabeo, Perellada, Xarelo with citric tones, pear and creamy notes.
With respect to Proseccco from Australia. A prosecco that comes from King Valley and it is sure to serve us an interesting contrast.
Enjoy yourself and have a goof time with us. If wine and Spanish are your passions, this is the perfect occasion
We will wait for you here ;-)
- SIELE, DELE and CCSE: Exams and preparation course at Instituto Hemingway in 2019-2020
- The activities for October for the students of the Spanish courses in Bilbao are here!
- The students of the Spanish courses will play table football
- Two very special cultural activities for the Spanish courses in Bilbao!
- Spanish teacher's course in Bilbao in person October 2019: open enrolment
- Wine tasting on September 17 with the Spanish courses!
Enter username and password