Spanish courses in Bilbao and cava tasting 9th April 2019
Tuesday 9th April 2019 at 19:30, we are going to have the stimulating opportunity to enjoy another Cava tasting that is very interesting. All the students of Spanish courses are invited to participate in this free and cultural activity.
We will learn about sparkling wines and cavas and about the Spanish language.
In this occasion we will have the teacher, Iziar, who will be our expert in cavas and who will teach us all the secrets of the wine of wines.
The selection of cavas is international: Paul Cheneau Brut
It is a brut cava from Pendés, fresh, well balanced and elaborated with Macabeo, Parellada, Xarelo and Chadornnay. An interesting sparkling wine that has been going since 1976.
The following Brut that we are going to taste in this occasion, Julia & Navinés . A sparkling wine with a big personality and elaborated with Macabeo, Perellada, Xarelo with citric tones, pear and creamy notes.
With respect to Proseccco from Australia. A prosecco that comes from King Valley and it is sure to serve us an interesting contrast.
Enjoy yourself and have a goof time with us. If wine and Spanish are your passions, this is the perfect occasion
We will wait for you here ;-)
- International wine tasting with spanish courses in Bilbao: On the 7th may
- 20 years of Spanish courses in Bilbao: the video of our anniversary
- Have a look at our new video from our Spanish school in Bilbao
- Our Spanish students visit Arriaga Theatre to see an Spanish opera Zarzuela
- Free cultural activities with Spanish courses in Bilbao: April 2019
- Spanish courses in Bilbao and cava tasting 9th April 2019
Enter username and password